Learning By Exploring! Social Studies, Language Arts, Science and Enrichment
A hands-on approach to science, and using language arts to give context to historical events.
Currently offering classes to homeschoolers grades 5-8th in the 2019-2020 school year.
Alaska Homeschool Classes has something for every grade level and subject, so head on over there to see everything we are offering! If you are enrolling your child for a full day of classes (taking more than one core class), please register through AK Homeschool Classes instead, for a more streamlined registration form!
Classes for the 2019-2020 school year will be held at First Presbyterian Church on 10th and G. Classes will still be held on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9:00 am and 2:30 pm
Maximum class size on average is 18. Priority is given to students who sign up for more than 2 core classes through Alaska Homeschool Classes and to students who pre-register for the whole school year. We will, however, do my best to accommodate all interested students!
Ask me about cost for enrollment if you plan on having your student only participate in our (AK Exploring Studies) classes!
Classes will run from end of August through the beginning of May with Holiday breaks. Cost is per student, per class.
- Exploring the Eastern Hemisphere – 5th Grade Social Studies ($405 per semester)
- Exploring Good Writing – 5th Grade Language Arts ($405 per semester)
- Exploring Science (with Paul Hass! New vendor) – 6th through 8th Grade Science ($405 per semester)
- Exploring Spanish – Foreign Language Enrichment for Middle School ($95 per Semester)
- High School Spanish Tutoring – Homework support for 9-12th grade students taking Spanish as a foreign Language ($95 per Semester)
Please email me if you have any more questions! Registration is available! Click on this link if you are ready to register.
For more info or to view the schedule, head over to AK Homeschool Classes.